How to get to the ERIC laboratory
- The K building, where the laboratory is located, is in front of the parking ramp (access is allowed only to cars having such a permission). This ramp is situated in the middle of the main parking looking towards the university buildings, just before the tram rail.
- Follow this ramp, going towards the buildings, and take the passage way between the two sides of the building K.
- The ERIC laboratory is on the ground floor on the right hand side of the porch.
Coming by car:
- The exit you have to take coming from the Lyon-Grenoble motorway is "Porte des Alpes - Champ du Pont".
- Stay on the right hand side (towards Venissieux, Parilly, Université Lyon 2). This is the avenue of the University.
- At the roundabout, take a 3/4 round and then follow (Venissieux, Université, hippodrome de Parilly). This is the Pierre Mendès-France avenue.
- Stay on the right hand side, take the first turn on the right (towards Université, Hippodrome) and then immediately turn on the left in order to cross the Pierre Mendès-France avenue. You should be entering the parking of the University.
Coming by public transport
Coming from the Part-Dieu train station of Lyon:
- Take the Metro line B from the Part-Dieu station (direction Stade de Gerland), change to Metro line D at Saxe-Gambetta station (direction Gare de Vénissieux) and exit at the Grange-Blanche station.
- Take the Tram line T2 from the Grange-Blanche station (direction Porte des Alpes). Exit at the Parilly-Université or Europe-Université station.
Coming from the Perrache train station of Lyon
- Take the Tram line T2 from the Perrache station (direction Porte des Alpes). Exit at the Parilly-Université or Europe-Université station.