- Modern Approaches in Data Engineering and Information System Design (MADEISD 2020)
Chairs: Ivan Lukovic (Serbia)́, Slavica Kordić (Serbia), Sonja Ristić (Serbia)
- International Workshop on Intelligent Data – From Data to Knowledge (DOING 2020)
Chairs: Mirian Halfeld-Ferrari (France), Carmem S. Hara (Brazil)
- 2nd international workshop on Qualitative Aspects of User-Centered Analytics (QAUCA 2020)
Chairs: Nicolas Labroche (France), Patrick Marcel (France), Veronika Peralta (France), Kostas Stefanidis (Finland)
- 20th European Networked Knowledge Organisation Systems Workshop (NKOS 2020)
Chairs: Douglas Tudhope (UK), Joseph A Busch (USA), Koraljka Golub (Sweden), Marjorie Hlava (USA), Philipp Mayr (Germany), Marcia L. Zeng (USA)
- 1st Workshop on Assessing Impact and Merit in Science (AIMinScience 2020)
Chairs: Paolo Manghi (Italy), Dimitris Sacharidis (Austria), Thanasis Vergoulis (Greece)
- Scientific Knowledge Graphs
Chairs: Andrea Mannocci (Italy), Francesco Osborne (UK), Angelo A. Salatino (UK)
- 2nd International Workshop on BI & Big Data Applications (BBIGAPP 2020)
Chairs: Fadila Bentayeb (France), Omar Boussaid (France)
- 10th International Symposium on Data-Driven Process Discovery and Analysis (SIMPDA 2020)
Chairs: Paolo Ceravolo (Italy), Maria Teresa Gomez Lopez (Spain), Maurice van Keulen (Netherlands)
- 2nd International Workshop on Semantics in Big Data Management (SemBDM 2020)
Chairs: Paolo Ceravolo (Italy), Florence Sedes (France)
Call for workshops
The workshop proposals should be up to 3 pages long and include the following:
· A concise title of the workshop.
· Proposed duration of the workshop (half or full day).
· The names and the affiliations of the organizers. The organizers should add a short biographical note with their areas of expertise and their experience in organizing workshops or related events.
· An outline of the workshop’s objectives and targets. The outline should also address the workshop’s:
o theme and its main topics
o the importance of the workshop in view of the conference and its relevance to ADBIS/TPDL/EDA.
o format (the number of papers, the number of invited speakers, type of activities (e.g., short paper presentation, invited talk, demo, poster, etc.), and an approximate timeline (breaks should be synchronized with scheduled breaks if possible).
· The expected participants in the workshop. If the workshop has been organized before, either in the frame of TPDL or any other conference, the organizers should also report the previous attendance, the outcomes, any post-workshop publication venue, etc.
· A description of the workshop processes, such as the peer review process, a tentative list of PC members that have agreed or will be approached to serve the workshop, the timeline, advertisement, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their proposal by e-mail to email@example.com
Download the call for workshops (PDF)
Submission of workshop proposals: January 20, 2020
Notification of workshop acceptance: February 5, 2020
Paper submission: April 4, 2020
Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2020
Camera ready due: June 5, 2020
Workshop papers publication
Workshop papers papers will be published in the Springer CCIS series.
The best workshop papers will be invited to a special issue of the journal Computer Science and Information Systems.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
- Ladjel Bellatreche, ENSMA Poitiers, France
- Mária Bieliková, Slovak University of Technology, Slovakia
- Christos Papatheodorou, Ionian University, Greece
- Guilaine Talens, Université Lyon 3, France