I started my PhD in applied mathematics in October 2017, under the supervision of Julien Jacques and Christophe Biernacki. The aim of the PhD thesis is to work on co-clustering techniques, and specifically with heterogeneous data (data of different kinds).
- Analyzing health quality survey using constrained co-clustering model for ordinal data and some dynamic implication: pre-print pdf.
- ordinalClust: a package for analyzing ordinal data: pre-print pdf.
- Model-based co-clustering for mixed type data: pre-print pdf.
- ordinalClust, a package for classification, clustering and co-clustering of ordinal data: CRAN.
- CpDyna, a package for clustering dynamic networks and detection of multiple change points: CRAN. This is a joint work with Marco Corneli.
- (soon online): mixedClust, an R package for classification, clustering and co-clustering of mixed data.
- Co-clustering de données textuelles et continues, 50èmes Journées de Statistique EDF Lab Paris Saclay 2018, France.
- mixedClust, an R package for classification, clustering and co-clustering of mixed data, Model based Working-group 2018, Ann-Arbor, USA.
- Dynamic Constrained Co-clustering on ordinal data, Statlearn 2018, Nice, France.
- Dynamic Constrained Co-clustering on ordinal data, Model based Working-group 2017, Perugia, Italy.